OK blog, I'm going to be away for the weekend, but I wanted to let you know what's up.
1. Sunday, along with everything else I am somehow going to fit into the day, I am going to put up my review of Michelle Rowen's Demon Princess: Reign or Shine. Been meaning to do this for awhile, but I have also wanted to do it justice. So thus, off it has been put. No more! It shall be written, well, come rain or shine. (Hah-hah, I am that funny. :] )
2. Sunday also starts the epic writing of my NaNo novel a.k.a first true attempt I will be making at writing a book. Whether or not I finish NaNo, I WILL FINISH this book. So, if I don't, come hunt me down.
3. Sunday also starts what I am officially dubbing "The Scramble" a.k.a. the first draft of my thesis paper. It needs to be roughly 4 pages a day. This will be accomplished. Again, if it is not, hunt me down and then watch me write it. Actually, that would probably be a deterent from finishing it, so just steal my laptop & make me write 8 pages by hand sitting alone in my room at my desk. That would work better.
4. The Aggies are playing are playing Iowa State tomorrow (Halloween!) at 2:30 p.m. If you aren't already dedicated to a college football team, send them winning vibes. If you are already dedicated to a college football team, well, it's the wrong one. (No, seriously.) :]
5. Tomorrow is Halloween. Stay safe! I am being Sookie Stackhouse for Halloween (thank heavens for cheap costume ideas!) and this is exciting. I just hope it isn't too cold, being that my costume is shorts and a t-shirt.
And now, I leave you with this video to contemplate:
Yes, I want to do this someday and get THAT excited.
things to think about
- Things, things, magical things